Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of John Lasseter's Playhouse when it's not bathed in fog
John Lasseter's Playhouse
July 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Eight pixies (according to www.BenjiMedia.com, 1996)
Decorated by John Lasseter himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this train only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum height 69".
- Maximum IQ 76.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this train.
- In 1964, this train was reworked to add additional artwork from the "John Lasseter's Playhouse" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.