Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A galactic view of John Hench's Playhouse when it's covered in children
John Hench's Playhouse
October 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Beautified by John Hench himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from February 22 until perhaps July 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.