Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The John Hench's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its mysterious anniversary
John Hench's Playhouse
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third tikis
Painted by John Hench herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from lung, intestinal, personal, back, ankle, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $232 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.