Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
A mysterious view of John Hench's Playhouse when it's covered in dragonslayers
John Hench's Playhouse
March 15, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by John Hench himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction alone.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.