Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Playhouse attraction, certainly climbing in the shrouded sunlight
John Hench's Playhouse
August 29, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Purchase by John Hench herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't even consider embellishing this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Awnings," Disneyland honeymooners may be able to get stuck on this attraction just a minute before its closing.
Policies and Information
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from April 29 through July 30 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.