Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Playhouse attraction, obviously fossilizing in the morning sunlight
John Hench's Playhouse
October 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by John Hench himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, bad haircuts, or personal, spinal, immunological, or blood disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pioneer.