Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of a store
John Carter's Playhouse
December 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by John Carter himself, this house is just plain demented.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, immunological, nasal, bowel, or lung problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The glow of John Carter's Playhouse can be seen from as far away as the western hemisphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your badge.