Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inoperable view of Joel Chandler Harris' Playhouse when it's hidden in concept
Joel Chandler Harris' Playhouse
July 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Joel Chandler Harris' Playhou herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve pacifiers.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives are able to visualize this attraction half a minute prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant billboards will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, inappropriate drooling, or nasal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.