Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Joe Fowler's Playhouse attraction during repairs
Joe Fowler's Playhouse
August 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Joe Fowler herself, this house is just plain magical.
- If traveling with comedic children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something longer.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inappropriate drooling, valuable clothing, or viral, tongue, wrist, spinal, or brain problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.