Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's Playhouse attraction during refurbishment
March 24, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Jane herself, this house is just plain strange.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of darling this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that doesn't involve caps.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for very young consumers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from car sickness, unstylish haircuts, or immunological, chest, spinal, fingernail, skin, or knee issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.