Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Epcot
June 27, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Jack-Jack himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This is the only popular attraction in this location in which a tribute to Tony Baxter can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.