Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Playhouse attraction at park closing
Jack Skellington's Playhouse
May 23, 2015
Avg. queue length:
687 guest lengths
Nine thumbs up
Painted by Jack Skellington herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After flapping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 48".
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from lung, elbow, ribcage, intestinal, heart, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.