Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Indiana Jones' Playhouse when it's shrounded in children
Indiana Jones' Playhouse
June 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Indiana Jones' Playhou herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess bullwhips.
- Suzanna was not allowed to ride this attraction on its first visit to Grand Canyon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.