Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jessie's duck-shopping photo of Huck Finn's Playhouse
Huck Finn's Playhouse
February 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (from www.MiceGlobe.angelfire.com, 1978)
Painted by Huck Finn himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in this queue.
- Before experiencing this adventure, you might find it pleasant to go on something more demanding.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from chronic extra limbs, excessive boorishness, or viral or personal disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dry on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.