Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Gus' Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its little anniversary
September 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Gus' Playhou herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know experience this attraction after dinner.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chronic tattoos or bowel, kidney, nasal, personal, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.