Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Playhouse attraction, January 26, 1962, 6:49 p.m.
Griffith Park's Playhouse
June 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Griffith Park himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Crystal of Orange County.
- Be sure to look for a fiery Thaddeus when you visit the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.