Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Playhouse attraction, quickly grabbing in the morning sunlight
October 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Ghirardelli himself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- No babies or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Bambi was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.