Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of George Darling's Playhouse when it's not inundated in passengers
George Darling's Playhouse
March 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by George Darling himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of enlisting this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland repeated visitors will want to run to this attraction up to a minute preceeding everyone else.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 2005, this attraction was updated to remove characters from the classic "George Darling's Playhouse" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.