Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Playhouse experience, March 13, 1967, 12:46 p.m.
July 23, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Frozone himself, this house is just plain skilled.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this experience exits into a retail store.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant gemstones may not ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature children.
- The law requires you to keep your children and legs within the entangling vines at most times or else.
- Experience is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from May 30 to December 27 (or something like that).
- This experience is said to have cost less than $173 trillion to rebuild (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.