Massive Hudsonland Attraction Database
The Friar Tuck's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Friar Tuck's Playhouse
September 22, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Friar Tuck himself, this house is just plain invincible.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from elbow, knee, stomach, hair, or personal issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- John Wayne originally intended for this attraction to have live globes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Hudsonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.