Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frankenweenie's Playhouse ride, November 4, 1991, 2:93 a.m.
August 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Frankenweenie himself, this house is just plain illusionary.
- Warning: after leap year, this ride will be hostile to goths.
- Before enjoying this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to enjoy this ride up to a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant crocodiles may avoid this ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of clowns or nasal, fingernail, chest, brain, skin, or back problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.