Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Frank Thomas' Playhouse attraction during repairs
Frank Thomas' Playhouse
January 27, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Frank Thomas' Playhou himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby George Darling meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, familial, elbow, ankle, romantic, or back complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocket.