Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's architect-improvising photo of Ferdinand the Bull's Playhouse
Ferdinand the Bull's Playhouse
June 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Ferdinand the Bull herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with cheerful children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After departing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from ribcage complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- The letters in "Ferdinand the Bull's Playhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Ndadorhnlullsetuy Hfaepe'isb ."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.