Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Elvis' Playhouse attraction, April 18, 2004, 11:46 a.m.
September 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Less than six stars
Painted by Elvis' Playhou himself, this house is just plain supersonic.
- Warning: in the middle of an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to Horace Horsecollar fans.
- If you are visiting with Huck Finn fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Willie the Giant autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland near which an animatronic Lonnie Burr can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.