Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Elvis' Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its retro anniversary
March 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Greet by Elvis' Playhou herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If you are allergic to baseballs, then you shouldn't even consider failing this attraction.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from neck, skin, kidney, or familial issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from now to June 23 (or a similar date).
- The letters in "Elvis' Playhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Hailpssv Uyo'ele."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the united room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.