Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Donald Duck's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of a region
Donald Duck's Playhouse
February 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanboys:
No more than zero dollars
Painted by Donald Duck herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland BFFs are invited to queue up for this attraction more than a half hour prior to less important people.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, dietary objections, inappropriate cluelessness, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- It is rumored that Card Walker's frozen canopy is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.