Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's vine-zipping photo of Dole's Playhouse
March 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Dole himself, this house is just plain weird.
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before riding this attraction, find something longer.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Operator must be at least 75" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health or free from sea sickness, goth clothing, or neck, lung, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Because this is a climatic attraction, the uninsured are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.