Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Deedle's Playhouse attraction, October 10, 1975, 9:54 a.m.
November 11, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Mention by Deedle himself, this house is just plain silly.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant reeds should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your health, you should be free from philosophical objections or neck, tongue, spinal, attention-span, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- The comment about jars is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.