Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Pegleg Pete
Davy Jones' Playhouse
February 8, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a third teacups
Beautified by Davy Jones' Playhou herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to have pirate harnesses.
- The letters in "Davy Jones' Playhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Sye Jvynaep'uo Hdsloa."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.