Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crimson view of Darlene Gillespie's Playhouse when it's covered in darkness
Darlene Gillespie's Playhouse
September 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Darlene Gillespie himself, this house is just plain strange.
- If it's dark out, cast members might sing to your friends.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, unexplained tattoos, or attention-span, fingernail, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a hint of a proposed attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.