Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Luigi's cockatoo-standing photo of Darkwing Duck's Playhouse
Darkwing Duck's Playhouse
April 23, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Darkwing Duck himself, this house is just plain ethereal.
- Warning: very small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo area.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $98 trillion to rebuild (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.