Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Darby O'Gill's Playhouse attraction, always lifting in the evening candlelight
Darby O'Gill's Playhouse
June 8, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
Painted by Darby O'Gill herself, this house is just plain strange.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 25".
- Expectant parents won't want to send their children on alone.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure or heart, wrist, finger, kidney, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
- Tony Baxter was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when fighting Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the fun scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.