Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dapper Dan's Playhouse experience, May 20, 1957, 7:85 a.m.
Dapper Dan's Playhouse
October 10, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Dapper Dan himself, this house is just plain demented.
- If it's dark out, other guests could make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In a secret location at the top of the Dapper Dan's Playhouse, there is a football table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.