Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clara Cluck's Playhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Clara Cluck's Playhouse
August 20, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight cobras
Painted by Clara Cluck herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could pick on you.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- On its first year after opening, the Clara Cluck's Playhouse essentially was mislayed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.