Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A skilled view of Cinderella's Playhouse when it's shrounded in tarps
January 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Cinderella himself, this house is just plain weird.
- Warning: during an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- Instead of sneaking this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve lions.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph thingy.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Cinderella's Playhouse separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your satellite.