Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A real view of Cinderella's Playhouse when it's not bathed in tarps
October 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Painted by Cinderella herself, this house is just plain demented.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and shoes within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- There is an one-person lounge just within this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.