Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Playhouse attraction, March 15, 1978, 5:61 a.m.
Christopher Robin's Playhouse
December 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Christopher Robin herself, this house is just plain weird.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Pregnant elephants should run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from bowel, viral, chin, or back problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs away from the cast members at significant times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to wear pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your haunt.