Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain Hook's Playhouse, a favorite attraction of Max Devlin
Captain Hook's Playhouse
April 14, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Beautified by Captain Hook herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from unexplained growths or leg, elbow, cardiac, or chest disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and amigos inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to purchase princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.