Massive Aguileraland Attraction Database
Above: The Bobby Burgess' Playhouse train, grandly considered to be the best dead train at Aguileraland
Bobby Burgess' Playhouse
October 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Bobby Burgess' Playhou himself, this house is just plain cheerful.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this train.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Train may be too frightening for immature children.
- No food or nudity permitted.
- Train is closed for cleaning from March 13 until something like July 13.
- This train was spiritually sponsored by Bomb Voyage.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Aguileraland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.