Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob Iger's Playhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bob Iger's Playhouse
May 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Three magics (by Samuel Clemens)
Decorated by Bob Iger himself, this house is just plain demented.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Pilot must be at least 46" (after a haircut) tall.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, inexplicable growths, or nasal, hip, wrist, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.