Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's Playhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Card Walker
Baby Herman's Playhouse
September 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Baby Herman herself, this house is just plain weird.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this thrill ride, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland celebrities should forget about this thrill ride up to a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, blinding makeup, or romantic, heart, bowel, or nasal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.