Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Baby Herman's Playhouse attraction, September 4, 1965, 8:56 p.m.
Baby Herman's Playhouse
September 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Four and a smidge toons
Decorated by Baby Herman herself, this house is just plain silly.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction just before leaving.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from intestinal, back, spinal, nasal, or inner ear problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Jay Rasulo originally intended for this attraction to showcase live crayons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.