Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Stromboli's doll-zooming photo of Ariel's Playhouse
July 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Ariel himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing before giving birth.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to try something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph place.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Contains trademarked characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.