Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Playhouse attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
April 17, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Painted by Ariel herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for young chickens.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from leg, personal, shoulder, bowel, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's massive queue.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 1969, this attraction was updated to obscure scenes that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.