Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Playhouse dark ride as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
March 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Ariel himself, this house is just plain black.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this dark ride when their friends are looking.
- Instead of enjoying this dark ride, your kids will want to find something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to participate.
- During any thunder storms, this dark ride may run backwards.
- In a private closet at the bottom of the Ariel's Playhouse, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.