Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's Playhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
August 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Painted by Amy herself, this house is just plain goofy.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Edna Mode autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or brain, inner ear, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons within the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.