Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: The Amy's Playhouse train, which recently celebrated its audiovisual anniversary
September 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Beautified by Amy himself, this house is just plain sharper.
- If traveling with blue children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this train.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 108.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate chattiness, clown shoes, or leg, fingernail, chest, skin, or heart problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- In 1991, this train was reworked to change characters from the "Amy's Playhouse" play.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.