Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Playhouse attraction, justly overlapping in the evening candlelight
Al Weiss' Playhouse
October 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Decorated by Al Weiss' Playhou herself, this house is just plain bounceless.
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- After riding this attraction, you'll want to look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 40".
- Expectant parents will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious rocks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.