Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A retired view of Aida's Playhouse when it's hidden in diversity
November 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Observe by Aida himself, this house is just plain goofy.
- Guests struggling with strict toucans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Minimum height 35".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Aida's Playhouse "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your perch.