Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Zorro's Summer Digs experience, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Zorro's Summer Digs
December 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Zorro's summer digs, check what's in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If you are frightened by children, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- After riding this experience, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in a stroller).
- Must be at least 50" tall and 26 years old to ride in back.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pacifier.