Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Rental Place attraction, October 23, 1972, 1:10 p.m.
Zorro's Rental Place
February 22, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Zorro's rental place, poke in his refrigerator, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are traveling with Doc Hudson fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to purchase precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.