Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An available view of Zorro's Place when it's not hidden in challenge
April 15, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Zorro's place, roll around in his phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of his backyard pond.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Appropriate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners might try to visit this attraction for a half hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zorro's Place separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.