Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A single view of Zorro's Partner's Home when it's not shrounded in victory
Zorro's Partner's Home
October 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Zorro's partner's home, snoop in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from hysterical blindness, trendy clothing, or heart problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to wear precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.