Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Shere Khan's traveler-reposing photo of Zorro's Condo
August 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Zorro's condo, poke in his underwear drawer, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers might try to bypass this attraction less than a moment preceeding park closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from cardiac, attention-span, chest, or skin issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the gadget opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.