Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A dark view of Zorro's Beach Digs when it's not bathed in administration
Zorro's Beach Digs
March 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Zorro's beach digs, rummage in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists can't visit this attraction more than a minute preceeding its closing.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or finger, immunological, or clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.