Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's Summer Condo attraction during a moment of contemplation
Yen's Summer Condo
July 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Two magics (according to "The Rainbow" magazine)
Slink through Yen's summer condo, check what's in her refrigerator, and read the sign bolted to her wishing well.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses within the attraction at most times.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Before a 1965 reopening, new art was "plussed" in the attic club.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.