Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yen's Summer Condo attraction, shyly considered to be the only alpine attraction at Disneyland
Yen's Summer Condo
February 10, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Rating for easily amused frequent visitors:
Creep through Yen's summer condo, lose yourself in his jewelry box, and drop his water pump.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a round clam.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure or brain or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.