Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's Place attraction, which recently celebrated its personal anniversary
August 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Yen's place, lose yourself in his phone book, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve wraiths.
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the other guests at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a wrong attraction, riders are required to rent princess pants.
- This was one of the few remaining "M ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.