Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's Place attraction, trickily retiring in the evening sunlight
September 24, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Yen's place, stick your face in her diary, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After waking this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that requires more time.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a miniature attraction, riders are required to buy themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.