Massive Finnland Attraction Database
Above: Yen's Home, a favorite adventure of Jack Skellington
February 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting service animals
Skulk through Yen's home, snoop in her couch cusions, and throw a penny in her hot water heater.
- If traveling with a large group, try to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this adventure will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant crocodiles won't want to run away.
- Explosions may be too intense for wimps.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from elbow or tongue disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No dancing or churros encouraged.
- Brigham Young was on hand to name his child after this adventure on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Finnland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.