Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its treasured anniversary
May 17, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Yen's condo, poke in his jewelry box, and beware his hot water heater.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.