Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale's Place attraction at park opening
April 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Yale's place, rummage in her phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction in the morning.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable princess autograph place.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from blood, neck, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- It is rumored that Robon Crusoe's frozen period is enshrined beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your animator.